The dentist bill is made up of the various performances that have taken place during a treatment. Each performance is described by a code . Each code is attached to an amount that can not vary.
Questions about your bill?
In our practice we are more concerned with you, then by our administration. Therefore the billing is done by Fa-med.
For questions about your note, please refer to the FAQ of Fa-med. If you don’t find your question there, you can contact them using the information below.
Terms and conditions of payment
The payment process of Fa-med:
- For paying your note we have a payment term of 30 days. You remain responsible at all times for the payment within that period.
- You can send the amount to bank account 62.70.00.800 in the name of Fa-med BV Amersfoort. Always mention the payment reference.
- If we have not received within 30 days after the invoice date the full payment, we will send you a reminder which also will be charged.
- After the reminder we suggest you still have the opportunity to pay within 10 days.
- If we do not receive your payment within 10 days of the date, you are in default. From that moment, we charge a fee. The extra costs are 15% of the invoice amount, with a minimum of € 37,00 plus statutory interest of consumers.
- Your payment shall first be used to cover the costs, then against interest and finally to reduce the principal.
- All judicial and / or extrajudicial costs associated with the collection of the amounts are being charged.
Contact Fa -med
On weekdays from 8:00 to 18:00 hours.
Phone general questions: 0900 – 0885 (€0.15 per minute).
Phone duplicate note requests: 0900 – 0882 (€1.30 per call)
You can insure yourself by multiple Insurance company’s for dental care . Please refer to information on insurance and the differences in coverage at www.allesoverhetgebit.nl/polisvergelijker. Specific agreements apply to certain insurers.
If you are insured with one of the following health insurance companies may possibly different rates apply:
Your insurer can give you more information about this and of course you can also contact us for questions.