The element is first cleaned by removing the old filling and caries. With a small mouth camera we make a recording of the element where the crown, inlay or facing will be placed. The three-dimensional image is very real and can be rotated in any position, so that all surfaces of the element will be visible. Using this system we can make a perfect fitting crown or inlay. A Cerec crown is possible if room for the porcelain is present. When the dentist sees the image perfectly on the screen, the picture will be send to the machine. The machine will make the piece of porcelain. The workpiece can be placed the same day.
- No more “bite” with a print
- No more temporary crown that you have to wear a week
- Protects your healthy tooth substance
- Absolutely metal free
- Biocompatible porcelain
- Only one session, same-day
- Perfect look “look good, feel good”
- Long duration
- In terms of price – performance ratio is unbeatable.